Royal Island Resort & Spa, Maldives
ABOUT ROYAL ISLAND RESORT & SPA
Experience authentic Maldivian hospitality in this exotic island paradise. Royal Island Resort & Spa, Maldives is set in a crystal clear lagoon surrounded by a coral garden at the heart of Baa Atoll – a UNESCO biosphere reserve.
Royal Island Resort & Spa, Maldives is located in Baa Atoll, just minutes away from the world famous UNESCO Biosphere reserve known as Hanifaru Bay. The island is now accessible by wheeled aircraft to nearby Dharavandhoo Airport.
Wheeled aircraft to Dharavandhoo takes 20 minutes. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the jetty of the airport island via air-conditioned shuttle where a speedboat awaits you. From here, it will take you just 20 minutes to reach us.
OUR ON-SITE AMENITIES
• Free Wi-Fi available in the main reception, Boli Bar and Raabondhi Restaurant.
• Souvenir shop: gift items, resort wear and accessories
• Jewellery shop
• A free form swimming pool with a separate children’s pool
• Wedding ceremonies and wedding vows renewal
• Arrival and departures: The standard check-in time is at 1300hrs. If rooms are available, clients are provided with their respective rooms before the standard check-in time. Check-out time is 1200hrs.
• Credit facility: Open credit for all guests upon check-in.
• Currency: All charges are shown in USD. The local currency of Maldives is Rufiyaa (Mrf). However US Dollars and Euro is currency of choice. – Exchange rate: US$1.00 = Mrf 15.42
• Method of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maeestro and JCB are accepted at the resort. Major foreign currencies are also accepted at the resort.
SPLENDID MALDIVIAN DINING
Whether you want to sample traditional Maldivian specialties or dishes from across the globe, our chefs have created menus that are sure to delight. Dine al fresco on a poolside terrace or in the traditional elegance of our Asian-style restaurant with stunning Indian Ocean views. You can also choose from an assortment of stylish Maldivian bars for a casual drink with friends, an aperitif before dinner, or an evening of live music and cocktails.
A SERENE SANCTUARY OF PEACE AND HARMONY
At Royal Island Resort & Spa, Maldives, we offer a wide range of treatments including aromatherapy, reflexology, Ayurveda, herbal and aromatic baths – all of which are designed to revitalize, refresh and rejuvenate. Guests can also indulge in mud body wraps, body scrubs, pedicures, manicures and a wide range of alternative therapies for arthritis, muscular discomfort, migraine and other ailments.
SWIM, SURF AND SAIL TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT
Relax in the sparkling swimming pool at our luxurious Maldives beach resort. Grab your racket and play a few sets on one of our floodlit tennis courts. Enjoy lunch on our private beach or pamper yourself at the plush Araamu Spa. Soar high above the shoreline on an exhilarating parasailing adventure, or simply sink into an oceanfront sun lounger for an afternoon nap.
Policies of Royal Island Resort & Spa, Maldives
Amenities of Royal Island Resort & Spa, Maldives
Royal Island Resort & Spa offers a full selection of high quality sport and leisure facilities. From floodlit tennis and indoor badminton sessions to wake boarding and parasailing, they are all available for you to enjoy at our luxury resort in the Maldives.