Rhodes Senior Tennis Tournament 2019
- Host nation: Greece
- Date: 30 April — 04 May 2019
- Category Grade 3
- Surface: Hard — GreenSet Pro — Outdoor
- Tournament type:Normal Entry Deadline — Additional Entry On-Site For Doubles
ENTRIES AND WITHDRAWALS
- Entry and Withdrawal Deadline: 23 Apr 2019 10:00hrs GMT
- Entry online:Please go to www.itftennis.com/ipin, log in to your IPIN account and make your entry.
If this is a National Closed or USTA Grade A or 1 tournament please refer to the entry information in the fact sheet below.
- Entry by email to:[email protected]
- Eligibility:Each player agrees, as a condition of entry, to abide by and be subject to the ITF Seniors Circuit Regulations.
Each player must have a valid IPIN membership.
To participate in a specific age category, the player shall have reached the minimum age requirement by 31st December of the calendar year in which the tournament is held. National Closed tournaments may apply their own eligibility criteria. Please refer to the eligibility criteria detailed in the fact sheet below and contact the tournament organiser for more information.
ENTRY FEE & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Bank details & payment Instructions: € 50 per entry which entitles you to play singles doubles and mixed. € 25 per person only wishing to play doubles. Payment can be made on site.