Popular High Performance Tennis Academies
- Academia Sanchez CasalBarcelona, Spain. Florida, USA.Academia Sanchez CasalTennis Academy & Tennis Camps
A successful model created by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal in 1998.
Using tennis and education within the 'Academy' framework as the vehicle for personal development, our student athletes will continue to be good citizens of the world, long after they leave our care.
The Sánchez-Casal Academy is considered as a well known reference for its unique training system established by coaches with worldwide reputation and for developing elite players such as Kuznetsova, Murray, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Mónaco, among others.
At the Academy, we use a training method that has been continuously proven to be effective and has helped our students achieve their best tennis level. This successful method enables our students to obtain scholarships in universities across the United States, and has been used by professional ATP tennis players such as Andy Murray (Wimbledon and London Olympics Champion), Grigor Dimitrov, Juan Monaco, and WTA players such as Svetlana Kuznetsova (U.S. Open and Roland Garros Champion), Daniela Hantuchova, Tamira Paszek.
This High Performance training method is closely linked to the players academic development, provided by ES International School, located within the Academy's Sport Campus.
Mental training is one of the pillars of the ASC tennis player’s training program.
The Academia Sanchez-Casal has developed an on-court and off-court mental coaching system: “Sports Mind System”. Through this method, the mental and tennis coaches analyzes the needs of each player and develop strategies to help players to improve their performance.
This daily work is done both outside and inside the court with the players and their coaches, during daily workout and tournaments.
The Mental main goal for our players is to help them achieve their best level while enjoying the path.
This training System is unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal, the System is really useful for every kind of surfaces (clay, hard, grass), for every pattern of play and competition.
What are the benefits of this System?
- This System works for all types of players, regardless of age, fitness condition and tennis experience.
- It is suitable for all tennis levels.
- Complete System designed to practice and enhance any game pattern.
- Improve the players' technical, mental and fitnessskills, by implementing strategic practices.
- Successful system used by ATP and WTA players such as Svetlana Kuznetsova, Andy Murray, Daniela Hantuchova, Tamira Paszek, Juan Monaco and Grigor Dimitrov.
- Mouratoglou Tennis AcademyAntibes, FranceMouratoglou Tennis AcademyTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
Ten years of experience and over 2000 campers in 2015 make our tennis camps a “must” experience. We offer 20 to 40 hours of training per week and a variety of options, allowing campers to find the program that best suits them. Under our coaches’ supervision, some of them being former professional players or American universities alumni, our campers will learn top-notch technics. The atmosphere is incredibly warm and friendly with children from 6 to 18 years old and 35 different nationalities per week.
Enthusiasts, beginners, new on the circuit, competitors, young and not-so-young, everyone will leave with great memories.
2016 School Holidays :
Winter : from Feb 7th to March 5th
Spring : from March 20th to May 7th
Summer : from July 3rd to August 27th
Fall: from October 23rd to October 30th
- Rafa Nadal AcademyMallorca, SpainRafa Nadal AcademyTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
Rafa Nadal has transformed his training base into a high-performance academy where, together with his team, he will develop young tennis players. The Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar will open its doors in June 2016.Located in Manacor (Mallorca), Rafa Nadal’s home town, the Academy combines tennis and education so that students can continue their pathway to professional tennis without having to neglect their academic studies. The Academy has its own training system based on the experience acquired by Rafa and his technical team during his years on the ATP circuit, and including the values that have been fundamental to his achievements and success.The Academy’s team is comprised of a group of experienced coaches, directed by Toni Nadal, and by other professionals that have accompanied Rafa throughout his sporting career. The team in which he has always trusted is actively involved and has an important role at the Academy.
About the tennis camp
The program includes:
- 22 hours of tennis training per week
- 7.5 hours of physical fitness training / Sport activities
- 7.5 hours of language school per week
- Accommodation at the supervised residency within the Academy
- Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner
- Medical attention, physiotherapy and nutritional care
- In-competition coaching
- Psychological assistance
- Leisure activities
Trainings and activities take place from Monday to Sunday. Check in and
- IMG AcademyFlorida, UsaIMG AcademyTennis Academy & Tennisa Camp
Tennis camps at IMG Academy have earned the reputation as the world’s premier destination for tennis improvement, having developed ten world No.1 players since its inception more than 30 years ago. We focus on developing complete players who can perform in any match situation at any level. With a program derived from the teaching fundamentals of founder and International Tennis Hall of Fame member Nick Bollettieri, our coaches expertly combine technical training with mental and physical conditioning to build the complete athlete who can outsmart and outlast the competition.
- Good To Great Tennis AcademySwedenGood To Great Tennis AcademyПопробуйте добавить немного текста для этой панели 😉
- Bruguera Tennis AcademyBarcelona, SpainBruguera Tennis AcademyTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
Bruguera Tennis Academy offers weekly tennis camps for players of all levels and ages, throughout the year. The player can freely choose the duration and the dates of their stay in our Academy.
Weekly camps offer a personalised approach where the individual needs of each player are taken into consideration, and you can benefit from the world-famous Bruguera Method. You can even participate in our tournaments program if you stay for a minimun of two weeks.
The tennis camp players follow the same training schedule as the full time players, with the training day starting at 9am and ending at 5pm. We work 3h15min. on court and do roughly 2 hours of physical training. After the training, players can take Spanish and/or English lessons privately or in groups. During the summer time, tennis camp participants may enroll on additional excursions during weekends.
Players under 18 years old can lodge in the residence that we have in our centre. For players arriving with their family, we will be happy to assist in finding accommodation either in a nearby hotel or a furnished apartment / villa.
Price Camp/week 1 September 2015 - 31 August 2016
Program A: Tennis, Physical Training, Physiotherapy
Weekly price: 750 euros
Program B1: Tennis, Physical Training, Physioterapy + Residence
Weekly price: 950 euros
Program B2: Tennis, Physical Training, Physioterapy + Residence - duration of player's stay more than 8 weeks
Weekly price: 800 euros
Options for meals:
1) Lunch from Monday to Friday 45 euros per week
2) Full meal package from Saturday to Sunday 147 euros per week (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner)
- Vilas Tennis AcademyMallorca, SpainVilas Tennis AcademyTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
Vilas Academy provides an excellent atmosphere and the opportunity for tennis players from 12 years old to feel and sense the excitement of pro tennis while receiving a high performance training program and joining players from all around the world in a unique & magic place: MAJORCA, Home of Rafael Nadal.
VILAS High Performance Summer is personalised and therefore it has a limited number of places. Working with players in order to get the best performance of each one. Training groups of 2 or 3 players, selected by level.
A day at VILAS Academy
- 8.30 h. Breakfast
- 9:00 to 13:00 h. Tennis & Physical training program
- 13:30 h to 14:30 h. Break / Lunch
- 17:00 to 19:00 h. Tennis training
- 19.30 h Dinner
- 22.30 h. Lights off
(This is a minimum and indicative schedule of training, may vary according to specific training each day, and even extended.)
Activities: All activities are supervised and may include trips to the beach, mall, theaters, ballgames and theme parks. The cost of these activities and any related transportation expenses are in addition to the weekly fee.
- Annabel Croft Tennis AcademyLondon, EnglandAnnabel Croft Tennis AcademyTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
SAMPLE ITINERARY: National Tennis Centre Summer Camp (10am-1pm)
Please take a look below at a sample itinerary for a day at one of our morning based holiday camps at the NTC. Please note that these programs vary from week to week.
10.00am Registration and Warm Ups 10.15am Academy Drills Session (45mins) 11.00am Technical Work and Stroke Correction (30mins) 11.30am Short Break (10 mins) 11.40am Serving and Returning Practice (30 mins) 12.10pm Matchplay and Competition (30 mins) 12.40pm Team Games and Summaries (20 mins) 1.00pm Sign Out Schedules for our ELITE CAMPS (10am-3pm) and TEENAGE CAMPS (10am-3pm) vary according to specific weeks of the year and the players participating.
Please note that parents wishing to stay for lunch at the NTC may do so after the camp has finished but please be aware that our coaches cannot look after the children on a parents behalf beyond the 1pm finishing time.
- Escola De Tenis Jaime CaldeiraLisbon, PortugalEscola De Tenis Jaime CaldeiraTennis AcademyПопробуйте добавить немного текста для этой панели 😉
- Tennis Academy MallorcaMallorca, SpainTennis Academy MallorcaTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
The Tennis Academy Mallorca (TAM) was founded in 1999 and is headed by the former Davis Cup player, Ali Yenilmez.
Our dedicated pro team comprises truly experienced international certified coaches who ensure that, whatever your standard of play, appropriate coaching is provided.
The multilingual team guarantees the highest quality coaching in English, German and Spanish all year-round.
- Individual and Semi Private Lessons (beginners, intermediate, advanced)
- Adult Camps
- Junior Camps - Easter / Summer
- Team Training
- High Performance Camps
- Physical Preparation
- Technical / Tactical Training
- Video Analysis
- Preparation and coaching during competitions
- Beach Tennis
- After school programs
- Home Coaching on Private Courts
- BTT Tennis AcademyBarcelona, SpainBTT Tennis AcademyTennis Academy
BTT TENNIS ACADEMY is a high performance centre situated in the grounds of the Club Esportiu Valldoreix in the town of Valldoreix near Barcelona. The principle aim is an integral preparation of student- tennis players of all standards and ages, looking to achieve their personal development as well as academic and optimum athletic skill enrichment. Founded in 2004 by Francis Roig, Alvaro Margets and Jordi Vilaró, all three continue to direct and personally oversee the daily running of the BTT TENNIS ACADEMY, recently strengthened in 2010 by the incorporation of Alberto Riba who has brought to the academy all his high performance tennis experience previously acquired in his position as Managing Director of the Spanish Tennis Federation. BTT TENNIS ACADEMY is focused on ensuring that all their student-players particular individual needs are satisfied with customised training programmes offering world-class sports instruction and training and the necessary guidance and coaching to reach the highest competitive level. Alberto Costa, Alex Corretja, Feliciano López, Fernando Verdasco, Marcel Granollers, Tommy Robredo, Teimuraz Gabashvili and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova are just some examples of top international players that have all put their trust in our Academy over many years. In BTT TENNIS ACADEMY each player is a project and as proof of this, personalised attention is provided for each player with a maximum of two players per trainer per court, one of the aspects which best defines the quality of our highly individual coaching programmes.
BTT continues its collaboration agreement with RAFAEL NADAL
For more than 9 seasons, BTT TENNIS ACADEMY, through its technical director Francis Roig, has maintained a collaboration agreement with one of the world´s top players, Rafa Nadal, with Francis forming part of the technical team that oversees and assesses this top world player. Led by Toni Nadal, this technical team leads and directs the training sessions and accompanies the player to all the different tournaments that Rafa plays in. Francis specifically oversees Rafa’s training sessions in Spain and during some weeks of the year also during tournaments abroad. In this way BTT TENNIS ACADEMY reaffirms its position on the professional circuit at the highest possible level and confirms itself as an academy in search of the highest athletic performance.
- ATF Academia Tenis FerrerAlicante, SpainATF Academia Tenis FerrerTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
At the Ferrer Tennis Academy we develop personalized training plans for each player, thus ensuring compliance with the set objectives and both the physical and psychological development of each of them, which will lead them to achieve success.The ATF (Ferrer Tennis Academy) Player Development Program is a systematic methodology to develop world class players, a methodology in constant development for over 20 years. This system and methodology to develop world class players are now available for you.
About Tennis Camps
Through the Summer Stage or Summer Campus we offer the possibility for the players to choose which weeks of summer (June, July and August) they want to come to our high performance center to feel and taste the experience of training as any professional player.
This program offers players from around the world the opportunity to come to our center to be able to enjoy our training system as well as to improve certain aspects of their game. For this, they will have a personalized training plan consisting of 20 hours a week of training on the court and 11 hours a week of physical training.
- Saviano High Performance TennisFlorida, USASaviano High Performance TennisTennis Academy & Tennis Camp
Saviano High Performance Tennis offers two types of full time programs featuring The Saviano Method. The program schedule runs on a semester basis:
- 1st Semester: August — December
- 2nd Semester: January — May
Note: There will be a Spring Break during one week in March
SHPT Full-Time Developmental Program: Click HERE
Our full-time developmental program is a comprehensive, highly personalized, and systematic training program designed for students who are committed to pursuing collegiate or professional tennis careers. The goal of this program is to develop and maximize all aspects of the student’s game – technical, strategies, tactics, psychological (mental/emotional), and physical/athletic – with the intent of developing the skills needed to help each student reach their full potential as a player. Nick Saviano directs this program and will work closely with each player and the coaching staff. The full-time program consists of four hours of tennis and one hour of physical training per day, Monday through Friday with options for additional training and/or private lessons.
Players and parents can expect the following from this program:
- Establishment of a Developmental Team: For each student we establish a developmental team with a designated team leader to facilitate and maximize development. This team will include a SHPT Coach, physical/athletic trainer for the player, and parent(s). This approach assures that the players have the support system they need to need to reach their full potential.
- Developmental Plan: A developmental plan will be established in cooperation with the members of the developmental team. This is a comprehensive plan encompassing all major areas of development. It will include a long-term vision and goal setting plan for the player, as well as, strategic, tactical, technical, physical and mental toughness plans.
- Systematic Training: Using the developmental plan as the guide, a systematic and comprehensive approach to training our students is implemented so as to achieve the most efficient and effective developmental program.
- Strategy, Tactics, Shot Selection and Pattern Development: Each player will develop a clear understanding of their basic strategy as a player. Additionally, major emphasis will be placed on a player learning high percentage “generic” tactics and shot selection, as well as, personalized tactics which highlight the player’s individual weapons.
- Technical/Bio-mechanical Development: An individualized plan will be devised to correct areas of weakness and establish solid fundamentals, while cultivating weapons.
- Physical Training/Athletic Development Program: SHPT is committed to delivering the highest caliber of fitness training available. Every effort is made to coordinate our tennis and fitness programs to maximize the athletic and developmental skills of each player. In addition, private fitness training is available upon request.
- Movement: Footwork – Tracking – Recovery – Positioning: Each player’s speed/agility, balance, and quickness on court will be assessed and improved. Additionally, recommendations will be made to the player regarding extra work with our performance training expert.
- Mental Conditioning: Developing the mental skills and discipline to enable the player to reach their full competitive potential is a key component of the program. Players will work on these skills on and off the court on a daily basis.
- Video Analysis: Players will periodically be video taped, which is analyzed to assist in the development of all aspects of their game.
- Singles Play: Point situation play, set play and match play will be an integral part of the program on a daily basis.
- Tournament Scheduling and Periodization Planning: The player’s tournament and training schedule will be discussed with parents and players to create optimum development throughout the year.
- Tournament Travel/Coaching Packages: Offered for an additional fee.